As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, many companies have been outsourcing their non-core business functions to countries like South Africa. This has proven to be extremely beneficial, especially for UK conveyancing firms who have been overwhelmed with work because of the recent stamp duty holiday.
As the stamp duty holiday slowly starts to fade away, it is likely that many UK firms will continue to make use of their outsourcing partners because of the high quality of work and quick turnaround times that have been delivered at a fraction of the cost.
Why outsource your conveyancing to South Africa?
Conveyancing is largely viewed as a timeous administrative task which can be provided at a fraction of the cost in South Africa.
- Cost saving – Conveyancing firms both large and small are effectively reducing their in-house costs by up to 80% per matter by outsourcing to South Africa. This is effectively helping them turn them into volume conveyancers. Conveyancing firms are realising that the adoption of outsourcing is helping them become far more competitive in their pricing which is helping them build better relationships and gain more clients.
- Access to a skilled workforce – South Africa has an extremely high level of unemployment, 32.6% in Q1 of 2021. People in countries with high unemployment rates like South Africa are often overqualified and cannot find work, which means that by outsourcing to South Africa, you gain access to a highly skilled workforce for a fraction of the cost. You will often find qualified lawyers doing paralegal work because they are unable to find work.
- Increase your firm workload – Like any law firm, conveyancing firms look at themselves as a business, and every business measures its success by its profitability. By outsourcing your conveyancing needs to South Africa, your firm can take on more work, without the increased costs associated with hiring new employees.
- Fast turnaround times – By outsourcing your conveyancing to South Africa, your turnaround times for matters are incredible fast (between 1-3 days)
- Run your business 24/7 – By outsourcing to a country with a different time zone, you will have the advantage of making use of the full 24 hour day. Whilst you are at home after work, your outsourcing partner will be working on tasks.
- Increase in-house efficiency – By having an outsourcing partner, you are able to share your workload and your in-office staff can focus on other important tasks.
An added benefit of outsourcing to Affinity Solutions, is knowing that there are specialists whose job is to solely carry out your outsourced tasks which have been assigned to them. They are highly trained and are supervised by team leaders who monitor their tasks and make sure that they are carrying out their tasks in a timeous manner.
Affinity Solutions is compliant with all General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act (DPA), California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) regulations and requirements. We provide professional outsourced business support to organisations involved in insolvency, finance, accounting, insurance, law, utilities, telecommunications, gaming and niche customer services markets.
If you are interested in outsourcing your legal or conveyancing services to South Africa, contact us now to discuss your needs.