BREAKING BOUNDARIES. ENABLING GROWTH.
Affinity Solutions is a global business service provider that was founded on the need to provide a suite of professional outsourced support services to companies involved in the personal insolvency, bankruptcy and distressed debt markets. We’re proud to have partnered with some of the largest insolvency practitioners and debt administrators in the world while evolving to become the dynamic and widely trusted organisation that we are today.
We offer professional outsourced business support to organisations involved in insolvency, finance, insurance, law, utilities, telecommunications, gaming and niche customer services markets. Our list of services includes:
We provide global insolvency case management solutions and process chain solutions in the following countries: United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and United States.
We provide a range of back-office financial administrative services, from loan origination to collections.
We offer back-office administrative insurance services for the functions that cannot be automated.
We will lower your firm’s operating costs through our virtual paralegal administrative services.
For our clients engaged in the Utilities, Telecommunications and Gaming sectors, we provide a flexible range of contact centre and customer care services.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING WITH US
- Achieve up to 60% savings in OPEX
- Improve cashflows through reduced investment into infrastructure, systems development, staff training and absenteeism
- Free up your internal resources for revenue generating services
- Streamline your core business processes and decrease time wasted on non-core functions
- Achieved from minimal downtime through business continuity and overflow capacity support
- Real-time access to a team of industry specialists, chartered accountants, attorneys, and experts in operations, human resources, IT and compliance
- Assurance from partnering with a reputable organisation run by a professional senior management team with a proven track record
- Support from a skilled workforce with relevant industry experience
- Achieved through enhanced GDPR and data protection practices and policies