MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
The Affinity Group provides a wide range of services and is comprised of several subsidiary companies that service industries both locally and globally. Each subsidiary company forms an invaluable part of the Affinity Group and provides their clients with professional, value-added products and services.
- Affinity Solutions
- Affinity Software
- Open Books
- 10000 Strong
At the Affinity Group, we have taken measures to ensure that Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking does not form part of any of our businesses or our business dealings.
The Affinity Group has a zero-tolerance position on violations of any Anti-Human Trafficking and Anti-Modern Slavery laws. We seek to treat every person fairly while creating a workplace and environment that is transparent and trusted. Our policies and procedures relating to the Modern Slavery are in line with our company culture and values.
- Employment policies that protect our people from unfair treatment and promote a fair and inclusive workplace;
- A vigorous recruitment processes in line with relevant employment laws;
- Market-related pay and rewards that are reviewed annually;
- A wellbeing strategy and initiatives to support our people’s physical and mental wellbeing;
- A Supplier Management Policy on how to deal with third party suppliers and ensuring they meet the standards we expect;
- A process for handling complaints raised by people outside of the company;
- Employment Equity Policies, Anti-Discrimination Policies and Code of Ethics Policies; and
- A Whistleblowing Policy, together with our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy which allow our people to report any breaches.
As the Affinity Group provides services globally, we ensure that we take into consideration the prevention of Modern Slavery in all countries that we service, and therefore consider all relevant legislation applicable to Modern Slavery, including:
- The Prevent and Combatting of Trafficking in Persons Act of 2013 (SA)
- Modern Slavery Act of 2015 (UK)
- Modern Slavery Act of 2018 (AUS)
- The Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 (USA)
- United Nations Protocol to Prevent, Suppress & Punish Trafficking in Persons (UN)
- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (UN)